The Team Up Mentor Training Files are for use during the Mentor Training which provides the foundation for how the Team Up Model operates.
- Team Up Mentor Training 2017 PowerPoint: This presentation is used for the two-hour Mentor Training that is done the day or evening before the actual Team Up Workshop. It reviews the Team Up workshop design and covers the role and responsibility of the mentors. The Team Up Mentor Training Packet is used along with this presentation.
- General Session Skilled Helper Model 2017: This presentation is used at the beginning of the Team Up Workshop to review the Skilled Helper Model.
- Team Up Mentor Training Packet: This packet contains the handouts for the Team Up Mentor Training.
- Mentor Training Manual: This manual contains helpful information, activities, and scripts and will help mentors for a Team Up workshop be able to provide their key role which is to help participants identify any challenges they are facing at the local SNP and help participants create solutions to those challenges through the development of goals and action plans.
- Lead Mentor Training Manual: This manual contains helpful information, activities, and scripts and will help lead mentors for a Team Up workshop be able to successfully facilitate panel discussions, facilitate breakout sessions, and act as a mentor to participants in the Team Up for School Nutrition Success.
- Team Up Mentor Training - Instructions & Role Play Cards: The role play cards are used during the Mentor Training to allow mentors to experience real life situations that may take place during the Team Up breakout sessions.
|Team Up Mentor Training 2017 Presentation||Download|
|General Session Skilled Helper Model 2017 Presentation||Download|
|Team Up Mentor Training Packet||Download|
|Mentor Training Manual||Download|
|Lead Mentor Training Manual||Download|
|Team Up Mentor Training - Instructions & Role Play Cards||Download|